Services & Equipment
Equipment Rentals & Training
Flexpipe offers a broad range of cutting-edge and high-quality fitting and installation equipment for rent, alongside a variety of specialized installation accessories. As part of our promise to provide support with integrity and excellence from cradle-to-grave, we provide comprehensive training services to ensure our customers and their preferred contractors are qualified to install safely, properly, and profitably any of our Linepipe products and accessories. Trust Flexpipe’s commitment to superior performance for all your equipment and service needs.
Our rental kits include the following:
- Remote valve
- Power pack
- Insertion press
- A-frames for carrying pipe reels
- Riser support trays and pull tools
- Custom cleaning pigs
- Denso and 3M corrosion prevention products
Contractor Training & Certification
Flexpipe provides a comprehensive training course to educate our customer-preferred contractors on the safe, correct, and cost-effective installation of our pipe products. This course contains and focuses on:
- Theory portion and hands-on training with rental equipment, pipe and fittings.
- Exposure to our Flexpipe and Flexcord products, manufacturing procedure, shipping and receiving, handling and deployment techniques and an overview of rental equipment, installation methods and more.
- The knowledge of a dedicated and seasoned field technician
- The flexibility of training at your preferred location. Whether its our team coming to you, using one of our solution centers in North America or joining us at our offices in Calgary, Alberta.
Remediating a steel pipeline with Flexpipe spoolable composite pipe